Eco-Cleaning Full House Bundle
- 1 pack of 4 scourer sponges
- 1 pack of 3 copper scourer
- 1 bamboo washing up brush
- 1 pack of 2 dogbone sponges
- 1 pair of natural rubber washing up gloves (medium or large)
- 1 pack of 3 cloths
- 1 10L compostable bin liners
- 1 30L compostable bin liners
- All in FSC recyclable packaging
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £75
Key Brand Points
- Sponge scourer size: 7cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Bamboo brush size: 21cm x 5.5cm x 8cm
- Rubber gloves size: Medium or Large
- 10L bin liner 430 x 470mm
- 30L bin liner 560 x 700mm
- Scourer sponge and dogbone sponge made from FSC certified cellulose wood pulp and raw loofah fibre
- Copper Scourer is 100% recyclable
- Brush is FSC certified bamboo with bristles made from sisal finished with biodegradable varnish
- Gloves made with fair trade FSC certified rubber from responsibly managed plantations in Sri Lanka
- Bin liners are certified compostable
- Sponge scourer is non-scratch
- Will not release microplastics into the environment
- FSC certified packaging with natural inks and 100% recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) through a partnership with reforestation charity On A Mission.
Care and Aftercare
- See individual product pages for care and aftercare instructions
Wash, scrub, dry and compost in the most eco-friendly way with Seep’s cleaning products. They’re good for the environment, high quality and even look good.
You won’t find any plastic in the bin bags, tea towels, scourers and other items that make up the Seep range. Instead, everything is made using renewable material sources and packaged in FSC-certified materials to boot.
With an unthinkably high number of plastic sponges alone (around 600 million) thrown away every year, nearly all made from virgin plastic, you can see why green alternatives are very much needed.
Unlike the unrecyclable plastic items, all of Seep’s compostable cleaning products go full circle: from the earth to your home, then seeping back into the earth.
Seep’s partnership with On A Mission is also another way they take steps to be kind to the environment. On A Mission is a reforestation charity, through which the brand offsets its carbon footprint.
Seep has gone one step further though. They’re now carbon-positive, investing in forest regeneration projects that remove 3.5 times the amount of carbon from the atmosphere for every kg the company emits.
The cherry on top of all this is that these cleaning products actually look aesthetically pleasing – you’ll be proud to show them off at home. Yep, even the bin liners.