- Unisex antiperspirant in a recyclable aluminium can
- Fresh Mint toothpaste in a zero-waste reusable aluminium pot
- Biodegradable bamboo toothbrush
- Alcohol hand gel in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
- No-rinse body wash in a zero-waste reusable aluminium bottle
- Tropical dry shampoo in a recyclable aluminium can
- Plastic-free biodegradable face-wipes
- Biodegradable eco-towel
- 100% recycled Eco-leaf toilet paper
About Full Circle
Part of the profits from the sales of these wonderful festival hygiene kits go towards supporting Full Circle’s charity partners including:
Charity: water which is a nonprofit organisation bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
663 million people live without clean water, that’s nearly 1 in 10 people worldwide without access to life’s most basic human need. The majority live in isolated rural areas and spend hours every day walking to collect water for their family. Not only does walking for water keep kids out of school and take up time that parents could be using to earn money, but the water often carries diseases that make them sick.
The RAW Foundation which helps to educate, engage and empower young people to move towards sustainable consumption and production.
The Foundation’s mission is to connect everyday consumerism and rampant materialism to grave environmental concerns (such as climate change, resource depletion, environmental degradation and ecological injustice) by exposing the hidden consequences of our current modes of production, consumption and disposal of material goods.
With your support, we can help The RAW Foundation continue the great work they are doing and meet their objective which is to have a world free from single-use toxic plastics for everyone, everywhere by 2030!