You don’t need us to tell you that right now, gin is enjoying a much-welcome revival!
And you don’t have to be an expert mixologist to have a lot of fun with our fantastic Gin Botanicals!
Give your gin and tonic an authentic world flavour.
We source only the highest quality whole spices.
Whether you’re a newbie to the Gin Revolution (or a refined mixologist!), our carefully selected botanicals will spice up your cocktails and delight your guests.
Perfect as a refill for your Gin Botanicals Tin.
Don’t already own a Spice Kitchen Tin set? Head over to our Spice Tins and Sets page to choose yours.
Features and benefits:
Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all botanical will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
- A “must-have” for any gin or cocktail enthusiast who is interested in creating the wow factor in their gin and gin cocktail creations.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
- Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
- Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
- Superior flavour. Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We personally source only the highest quality botanical spices from all over the world to guarantee even a single pinch of botanical spice is packed with flavour;
Get the Spice Kitchen involved in your cooking for more adventurous mealtimes, layered with positive impact.
This family-run social enterprise’s spice tins and kits make adding a taste of India (plus a growing list of other countries) to your dishes and drinks super simple. Fragrant flavours, quality spices and an ethical biz model all help make them award- winning.
Spice Kitchen blends spices with giving back by partnering with charities close to their heart, tackling social issues like homelessness and hunger. Among them is the Karma Curry Movement, which helps transform the lives of young survivors of human trafficking. Working with The Akshaya Patra Foundation, they also donate enough money to buy one school meal for a child in India, for every spice tin sold.
Fans of the Spice Kitchen also love the beautiful upcycled sari material which their signature spice tins come wrapped in. These do good beyond recycling old fabric. Each one is sewn by seamstresses from disadvantaged backgrounds, creating employment for people who often struggle to find work.
Spice Kitchen’s cookbook and spice tin gift sets are perfect for zhuzhing up your own cooking or gifting to the keen home cooks in your life. Recipes from renowned chefs like Meera Sodha and Monisha Bharadwaj are matched with a specially curated selection of spices. A delicious combo from this thoughtful foodie brand.
More From Spice Kitchen Spice Kitchen
Out of stock
Christmas & New Year's Drinks More Christmas & New Year's Drinks
Herbs & Spices More Herbs & Spices
Out of stock
Out of stock