Peanut Butter Chocolate - Pb & Jam
Out of stock. Please email us at [email protected] to be notified when back in stock.
We are on a delicious mission to create plant-based treats for pleasure, people and the planet. Our products are a reflection of this.
Get your tastebuds dancing with this dreamy combination of single origin cocoas and roasted peanuts. Made with high quality ingredients, our bars are stoneground and handmade to create a luxurious melt-in-your-mouth chocolate.
We hope our chocolates bring you lots of joy!
- 🍫 DELICIOUS & CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS – made in the UK 🇬🇧 with high quality ingredients, our bars are stone ground and handmade to create a luxurious melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. ♻️ Wrapped in recyclable packaging.
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT – Perfect for gifting on any occasion, as a work from home care package or as a treat for yourself!
- 🙌 EACH BAR GIVES BACK – With every purchase we donate to Oarsome Chance bringing positive change to youth in the UK.
- 💪 PLANT PROTEIN – Full of nutritious ingredients, these chocolate bars are a great source of protein. You can find 17g plant protein in our PB&J bar.
- 🌿 VEGAN & REFINED SUGAR FREE – Made using wholesome, plant-based ingredients only! High Fibre | No Palm Oil | Our PB&J bar contains 49% less sugar (than similar chocolate)
Peanuts (39%), Cocoa Butter, Coconut sugar, Cocoa mass, Strawberries, Raspberries, Sea salt.
Allergens are highlighted in bold.
Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts, gluten, soya bean products, sesame seeds, dried fruit and dairy.
Superfoodio is on a mission to create plant-based treats for pleasure, people and the planet.
This small family biz follows the mantra “keep it simple.” They stick to a super high quality selection of ingredients for their palm oil-free chocolate bars, namely roasted peanuts and single origin cocoas.
Those nutrient-packed ingredients make Superfoodio’s chocolate a great source of protein and fibre, while their handmade, stoneground method results in a luxurious, melt-in-your-mouth texture and taste.
As well as being a real palate pleaser, these vegan chocolate bars give back. Superfoodio donates a portion of profits to Oarsome Chance, a charity that gets disadvantaged kids engaged with education beyond the classroom.
Oarsome Chance introduces young people to a range of vocational activities as well as the sport of rowing and social enterprise projects. Getting involved in these experiences teaches them important life skills and helps them build connections. It’s all about passing on knowledge and tools for a happy and successful future.
So as well as delicious plant-based chocolate, there’s a piece of positive change in every Superfoodio bar. And it’s all wrapped up in recyclable packaging, to boot.