Seep Starter Washing-Up Bundle
Wash-up in style with seep's washing up bundle.
Save up to 10% on items by bundling up PLUS free delivery!
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £75
Key Brand Points
- Sponge scourer size: 7cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Rubber gloves size: Medium or Large
- Bamboo brush size: 21cm x 5.5cm x 8cm
- Sponge made from FSC certified cellulose wood pulp and raw loofah fibre.
- Sponge scourer is non-scratch.
- Gloves made with fair trade FCS certified rubber from responsibly managed plantations in Sri Lanka.
- No micro-plastics are released into the environment.
- Brush is FSC certified bamboo with bristles made from sisal finished with biodegradable varnish.
- FSC certified packaging with natural inks and 100% recyclable
- Carbon footprint more than offset (3.5x) through a partnership with reforestation charity On A Mission.
Wash, scrub, dry and compost in the most eco-friendly way with Seep’s cleaning products. They’re good for the environment, high quality and even look good.
You won’t find any plastic in the bin bags, tea towels, scourers and other items that make up the Seep range. Instead, everything is made using renewable material sources and packaged in FSC-certified materials to boot.
With an unthinkably high number of plastic sponges alone (around 600 million) thrown away every year, nearly all made from virgin plastic, you can see why green alternatives are very much needed.
Unlike the unrecyclable plastic items, all of Seep’s compostable cleaning products go full circle: from the earth to your home, then seeping back into the earth.
Seep’s partnership with On A Mission is also another way they take steps to be kind to the environment. On A Mission is a reforestation charity, through which the brand offsets its carbon footprint.
Seep has gone one step further though. They’re now carbon-positive, investing in forest regeneration projects that remove 3.5 times the amount of carbon from the atmosphere for every kg the company emits.
The cherry on top of all this is that these cleaning products actually look aesthetically pleasing – you’ll be proud to show them off at home. Yep, even the bin liners.