Sunkissed Body Butter
Klarna available at checkout.
Sunkissed Body Butter is perfect for tropical getaways. Massage with this light and silky whipped body butter, which will enhance your glow and naturally repel insects with wonderfully scented citronella and neem oils. Can be applied to all skin types and helps to soften skin on application. Natural SPF factor 15.
Please always read ingredients for allergens.
Directions for use:
- Apply daily from head to toe
- Massage on slightly damp skin for best results
- Safe to use on infants and children (Always read ingredients for allergies)
- Helps with stretch marks and expecting mothers
- Great for foot massages
- Suitable for moisturising facial hair
- Natural insect repellent
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 100% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: White/ off white
· Glide: Light mousse cream- easily absorbed
· Scent: Minty with hints of peppermint, citronella, lemon eucalyptus and neem
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues such as eczema
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
· Helps keep mosquitos away in tropical climates
· Can be used as a natural SPF up to 15
Shipping: 2-3 days £4.00
Our Body Butters naturally soften in warm temperatures and harden when it’s cold. We recommend storing your tub in a cool, dry place.
Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Castor oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Citronella herbal extract, Neem oil, Peppermint herbal extract, Lemon Eucalyptus herbal extract, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilised when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
- Citronella- as well as being an insect repellent, when applied to the scalp, citronella oil can moisturize the skin and hair, preventing dryness, flaking, fizziness, and dandruff.
- Aloe Vera can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema.
- Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to skin.
Even the most sensitive of skin types are in safe hands with Earth To Earth Organics. This is kind and gentle skincare, which keeps your skin naturally glowing and environmental impact down to a minimum.
Earth To Earth Organics are all about simple ingredients, backed by a belief in the power of nature to heal our skin, minds and bodies. Everything is handmade in small batches and personally tested on the Earth To Earth Organics team.
More than just ethically sourcing their ingredients, Earth To Earth Organics’ green-fingered founders have got into growing their own. Catch them digging, sowing and harvesting on their land at Earth To Earth Organics HQ in Wales. Carefully nurturing the soil ensures there’s lots of natural goodness in the plants and as a result, in their products.
Alongside growing a lovely bunch of plants on their Welsh patch, Earth To Earth Organics is supporting critical reforestation projects further afield. Through a partnership with One Tree Planted, they plant trees in places affected by deforestation with every order.
Efforts to be good to the planet extend to their packaging too, which is 95% plastic-free. In the studio, the Earth To Earth Organics team are obsessed with recycling and upcycling, reusing whatever they can down to tiny scraps of paper.
We think everyone should have a pot of their signature Magic Body Butter at home. Meanwhile, the gift sets are ideal for anyone who deserves some restorative downtime.