The 'Lighter Days' Non-Applicator Pack
Out of stock. Please email us at [email protected] to be notified when back in stock.
A pack of 16 organic cotton non-applicator tampons in ‘Regular’ size (3 absorbency droplets).
Flo believe that what we put in our bodies should be as natural as possible and not horrible for the planet.
They also donate menstrual products to fight period poverty in the UK through Red Box Project, who provide at schools for girls in need, and Bloody Good Period, who provide for asylum seekers and the homeless.
Posted with Royal Mail 48-hour shipping. Price includes shipping. The slim’n’trim packaging slides right through your letterbox, so you’ll never miss a delivery.
- 100% organic, hypoallergenic and biodegradable cotton tampon
- Silky-smooooth compact applicator made from BPA-free recyclable plastic
- No nasties! No synthetic fibres, chemical residues, dyes, pesticides, chlorine bleach or fragrances
- Superior leak protection and comfort with width-wise expansion, which enhances absorption and gives a more secure fit
- Pink wrappers = Regular, Blue = Super
- Product of the UK, PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Try FLO’s period products for a healthier, eco-friendly alternative to your usual pads, liners and tampons.
This cruelty-free and vegan brand is all about making menstrual products that are good for you and have as little impact on the planet as possible.
FLO’s range is exclusively made of natural, hypoallergenic and planet-friendly materials, from biodegradable organic cotton in the tampons to silky soft and sustainable bamboo in the liners. Even the wrappers are compostable.
On top of doing their bit for the planet, the good eggs at FLO pledge 5% of profits as well as menstrual products to charities working to end period poverty and female genital mutilation. These include the Orchid Project, Red Box Project and Bloody Good Period.
Of course, it’s not enough for period products to just do good for the planet and other people. They need to feel good for you. Rest assured, you can count on FLO’s tampons, pads and liners to keep you leak free and comfortable.
As they sum it up: “We prefer our products like our partners: good looking, straight-talking and reliable.”