19 Products including:
- Forty Hall Vineyards, 2018 Ortega White Wine, 1 Bottle
- Spare Snack Fruit Crisps, 4 Packs (Apple and Cinnamon, Pear and Beetroot)
- Cafe Direct, Machu Picchu Organic Coffee, 227g Bag
- Nemi Teas Teabags, English Breakfast, 15 Teabags
- Aduna, Superfood Energy Bars, Banana Boost and Berry Bite, 2 x 40g
- Divine Chocolate, Deliciously Rich Dark Chocolate, 90g Bar
- Cafe Direct, San Cristobal Hot Chocolate, 250g Tube
- Rubies in the Rubble Relish, Pear and Fig, 210g Jar
- Toast Ale, Craft Lager, Pale Ale and American Pale Ale, 5 x 330ML Bottle
- Panda Packaging, Bamboo Straw x 2
- Turtle Cup, Reusable Coffee Cup, 1 Cup
The above pricing is for UK mainland delivery only. Should you require delivery outside this area, there may be an incremental charge. Please contact us for more details.
For orders greater than 20 units, please contact us directly at [email protected]
Why Social Enterprise Gift Boxes?
Enjoy delicious food and drink, or provide an amazing gift to love ones whilst also supporting local social enterprise business.
Social Supermarket are the leading social enterprise marketplace in the UK. They are committed to promoting social enterprise products and the social and environmental impact they have.
We have worked in tandem with our social enterprise network, and industry leading packing experts, to create a range of food and drink gift gift boxes suitable for any audience at a range of price points.
These gift boxes will introduce recipients to a mix of high quality food and drink items, which are both unique and have a real impact on social and environmental causes the world over. We think this is a nice change from the traditional cheese and port!
The mix of interesting and unique products, combined with their impact, make these gift boxes the perfect gift all year round.