- Baby grow with envelope neck and poppers along the legs for easy dressing
- Matching hat in single knot style and fold up trim detail and bandana shape with poppers to adjust the neck size
- Two gender-neutral muslin baby shawls, with classic teal waves on a natural ecru base and matching teal designs
- The organic muslin baby shawl + swaddling wraps measure a generous 120cm x 120cm and can also be used as a lightweight cover, for burping and nursing*
- Made from luxuriously soft certified organic cotton
*When swaddling do not allow baby to overheat and always place baby on back ensuring they can’t roll.
Free Gift Bag & Card
They present your baby clothes in a complimentary From Babies with Love drawstring gift bag that makes your gift feel extra special.
They give you one of our beautiful greetings cards too; include a message during checkout and we’ll handwrite it for you.
You’re Giving Two Gifts
You’re sending beautiful products to a little one you care about, and you’re sending support to a vulnerable child too.
100% of our profit goes to orphaned and abandoned children around the world, and in safe, happy places, they can grow up in a loving family.
We hope you enjoy knowing the difference you’re making.
Buying gorgeous clothes for a beautiful baby is one of life's pleasures.
But too many babies in the world have no one to give them clothes, or anything else. So at From Babies with Love, they do things differently.
Every penny of profit from the unique, ethically sourced designs goes to SOS Children, to build and run children’s villages around the world. And in these safe, happy places, abandoned and orphaned children can grow up in a loving family.
From Babies with Love is a social enterprise, a purpose-led brand.
Their vision is that every child grows up in a loving family, and together, because of your purchases, we’re so far helping 7,319 children around the world.
They think of the children as our shareholders, they drive our passion and our decisions. Instead of our profit going as a divided to a traditional shareholder, it goes to the children, via our parent charity, the From Babies with Love Foundation.
So far, together they've given over £200,000. Thank you!