This stylish and beautiful wooden mug is a unique, natural product since the wood grain varies by year and as the tree grows. The mug is lathe-turned from one solid piece of hardwood, not from pressed and glued sections and is a superb drinking experience for the home and outdoors. We currently stock two styles, the elephant’s trunk handle and the two-finger handle.
– Colour: light beechwood with some variation in grain.
– Size: 15.5 x 8.5cm/ 6.1 x 3.3inch.
– Kuksa Style: Elephant’s trunk handle or Two-finger handle.
– Material: Beech.
– Portable cup for home or camping, feel like you’re in the bush even if you are drinking at the kitchen table.
– Hand-rubbed smooth surface with natural wood grain.
– A special gift for everyone who likes the touch and feel of wood.
– Not just a coffee or teacup, but also a thing of beauty.
– It can also be used to drink hot chocolate (our fav), water, tea, coffee, milk or wine.
Join Global WAKEcup on their zero-waste revolution. They design sustainable accessories to replace common single-use items in everyday life, from coffee cups to straws.
The Global WAKEcup range is made with natural, recyclable materials like bamboo, stainless steel, copper and glass. There’s not a piece of single-use plastic in sight, not even in their packaging.
What inspires their mission to make reusables the norm? Facts like this one: by 2050, there could be more plastic in the oceans than fish.
Cleaning up our seas can start in our homes, with products like those in the Global WAKEcup collection. But they know there’s more to it than that, which is why they also donate 10% of profits to their charity partners – The Marine Conservation Society.
You’ll also see them getting involved with plastic-free and marine conservation initiatives, campaigning for change and hosting a podcast all about sustainability.
One saying the Global WAKEcup team lives by is, “if you can’t reuse it, refuse it.” Their products make sticking to that easy.