During the ongoing protests globally following the tragic death of George Floyd, we don’t know what the right words to say are but we do want to help by sharing resources to provide background and context to the ongoing situation.
We acknowledge that we are all learning and will continue to do so; our mission as a company is to help support those who are marginalised by continuing to learn and by helping to educate others about such issues.
Books to read:
- Girl, woman, other -Bernardine Evaristo
- Such a fun age -Kiley Reid
- Ordinary people – Diana Evans
- An American marriage -Tayari Jones
- White teeth – Zadie Smith
- Americanah – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Me and white supremacy -Layla F Saad
- Brit(ish) – Afua Hirsch
- White fragility -Robin DiAngelo
- Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race – Reni Eddo-Lodge
- I am not your negro
- The Central Park five
- 1619 project
- We need to talk about the British empire
Social media accounts to follow:
Keep In Touch
Did you enjoy reading this article? If so, please feel free to join our mailing list where we keep our members updated with the latest in the world of social enterprise!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.