The Goodwash Company are changing the world one wash at a time.
Hand made with the finest natural ingredients of our land and sea your beard has never had it so good.
Barf Da means good beard in the Welsh language and not only will your beard look great, feel great and smell totally lush, each wash helps improve mens lives in our local community, one beard wash at a time.
Hand made and Hand stamped in Conwy North Wales, each bar is made with essential oils to maintain moisture and not dry out your skin.
FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS OVER £75
Key Brand Points
Goodwash is not just their name it is their philosophy. They believe in luxury experiences that are good for you and your soul.
Feel Good Goodwash products are sourced from only the very finest natural ingredients from our land and sea. Their cruelty free products boast an abundance of natural health benefits that will leave your hair, body and soul feeling totally replenished, even our woof wash will leave the significant animal in your life smelling ‘totally lysh’ and all ready for cwtches. Do Good We are a Welsh social enterprise giving 100% of our profit to local projects that improve the lives of animals and people
THE GOOD WASH MODEL:
- Create jobs, employing people at risk of poverty on a living wage.
- Sell luxury, Welsh wash brand, with natural ingredients from the land and sea
- All profits go to the Goodwash foundation to fund projects that improve the lives of animals and people
- Help cultivate a conscious consumer movement
- Provide solutions for those wanting to do more, e.g volunteering and fundraising with a difference
Tobacco, Oak and Pink Clay – Spicy wood with a fresh top notes of Tobacco and Oak. This bar helps improve skin elasticity and cell renewal whilst bring a natural softness and shine to the beard
Peppermint, Olive and Green Clay – Excellent for beard growth and soothing skin irritation. Its antimicrobial properties help cool the face and scalp and eliminate dandruff. Green clay helps tone skin and draw out impurities.
- Hand made in Wales.
- 100% Natural, Sulphate and Paraben Free.
- Allergen Free.
- Vegan Accredited.