To mark the launch of our new range of Christmas Hampers, we are pleased to annouce our latest Social Supermarket giveaway. Two lucky winners will receive one our Essential Hampers in time to enjoy their social enterprise goodies over the festive period.
These hampers are a great introduction to social enterprise food and drink brands, from delicious pear and fig relish made using surplus fruit to English Breakfast teabags which support refugees in the UK, this hamper provides a glimpse into the sumptuous treats social enterprises offer.
The hamper includes:
- Spare Snack Fruit Crisps, 2 Packs (Apple and Cinnamon and Beetroot)
- Rubies in the Rubble Relish, Pear and Fig, 210g Jar
- Nemi Teas Teabags, English Breakfast, 15 Tebags
- Cafe Direct, Machu Picchu Organic Coffee, 227g Bag
- Step and Stone, Lavish Flatbreads, 100g
- Toast Ale, Craft Lager and Pale Ale, 2 x 330ml Bottle
- Panda Packaging, Bamboo Straws, 3 Straws
- Aduna, Superfood Energy Bars, Banana Boost, 40g
The lucky winners will be announced on 16th December and will have their hamper in time for Christmas!
To enter, just share your name and email address via the form below. If you were recommended by a friend, just pop their name in the relevant box as well and we’ll give you and your friend an extra entry into our prize draw!