Bathroom Starter Kit
For a bathroom that smells like a spa-sanctuary with all natural Eucalyptus essential oil aroma. Say goodbye to soap scum and limescale with our non-abrasive bathroom cleaner. Use on tubs, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel, porcelain surfaces.
Each set includes:
- 1 x Refillable Eternity Spruce Bottle
- 1 x Plastic-free Bathroom Cleaner Refill
Each pack means 25 ocean-bound plastic-bottles have been removed.
- Perfect surface cleaner for bathroom surfaces. Removes limescale, soap scum and water marks without any harsh chemicals.
- How it works
- Empty refill contents into your refillable Eternity bottle, fill with tap water slowly to avoid excess foaming and get cleaning within minutes. Use only one refill pack per bottle. Each plastic-free refill makes a full-sized 500ml bottle of cleaning solution. No need to shake. Shaking may result in excess foaming and product wastage.
- They only use non-toxic ingredients to keep your family and the planet safe. All their ingredients rate highly on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and European Chemical Agency (ECHA) for human and environmental safety. Ingredient list: Alkyl Polyglycosides (Plant-derived from sugars). Citric Acid (Food-grade preservative). Potassium Sorbate (Food-grade preservative). Sodium Benzoate (Food-grade preservative). Sodium Bicarbonate (Food-grade used as mild disinfectant). Sodium Coco Sulfate (Plant-derived surfactant from coconut). Organic Essential Oils (May contain Allergens such as Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalol, Limonène).
- Free from artificial colours, fragrances, palm oil, parabens, pesticides, petroleum, phosphates, SLS and triclosan.
- How to dispose refill packaging
- Their refills are packed in 100% plastic-free, home and industrial compostable paper. Dispose of with your food waste (which we hope is not sent to the landfill). Cut it up in small bits and compost at home. The paper will turn into rich fertiliser for your home plants. Alternatively, dispose in regular waste bin. Do not recycle with paper or plastic.
Spruce’s refillable, non-toxic and plastic-free range keeps your home sparkling clean and does right by the planet.
One way Spruce stands apart from other brands is in how they don’t ship water, which makes up 90% of most cleaning products. Instead, they send you an empty Eternity bottle and powder refills that you mix up with water straight from your tap at home. It’s uber convenient, zero-waste cleaning.
Eight million tonnes of plastic waste are dumped in the oceans every year and around 90% of the plastic we put in our recycling box never gets recycled. So refill and reuse models like Spruce’s are very much needed.
And they do more than just keep plastic out of their own supply chain. Through their partnership with Plastic Bank, they collect and remove ocean-bound plastic waste equal to twenty-five plastic bottles for every starter kit purchased.
This waste collection takes place in high-poverty coastal regions – those most affected by plastic pollution – by local people who are paid a premium for the plastic, helping them achieve economic empowerment. So, Spruce is supporting social regeneration and keeping our oceans clean all at once.
Unlike mainstream chemical-filled cleaning products, which are often linked to chronic health conditions, Spruce helps you breathe easier too. With no harsh chemicals, pesticides, fake fragrances or the like in the range, they’re all about clean air.