Sunkissed Body Oil
Our Sun Kissed Body Oil is perfect for tropical getaways. Massage this light-textured blend of oils into your skin, glow and naturally repel insects with the wonderfully natural scents of citronella and neem oil. Our Body Oil is a cruelty-free, eco-friendly and vegan skincare product.
Our Body Oil is a cruelty-free, eco-friendly vegan skincare range free from preservatives, synthetics, parabens and artificial colours, dyes and fragrances.
Directions for use:
- Massage into slightly damp skin after showering
- Helps with dry skin
- Great for full body massages
- Can be used to repel insects/mosquitos
- Suitable for moisturising facial hair, head and scalp
- Preferred option over body butter if you have time constraints for a fast, effective, daily skin routine.
· Responsibly sourced pure natural and organic ingredients only
· 95% plastic-free packaging
· Can be applied from head to toe
· Colour: dark yellow
· Glide: Light and silky- easily absorbed
· Scent: Minty lemon with hints of citronella, peppermint, lemon eucalyptus and neem
· Alcohol-free✔ Cruelty-free✔ Vegan ✔ Paraben-free ✔ Chemical free ✔
· Helps soothe dry and sensitive skin issues
· Lasts for over 24hrs protection
· Feeds your skin natural, herbal nutrients for healthier skin
· Restores moisture to you skin and easily absorbed
· Safe to use on all skin types including babies/children
· Saves you time with fast application on all body parts
· Helps keep away mosquitos in tropical climates
Shipping: 2-3 days £3.99
Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Peach Kernel oil, Castor oil, Sweet Almond oil, Essential oils: Citronella, Lemon Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Neem, Vitamin E
All skin types. Can be used from head to toe. Best utilised when your skin is slightly damp after a shower to help lock in the moisture. Apply once daily to keep soft, silky-smooth skin. A little goes a long way so use in small quantities.
- Safflower oil can help soothe dry or inflamed skin.
- Citronella oil can help to lift your mood and fight fatigue as well as be a useful insect repellent
- Vitamin E oil can be beneficial to reducing UV damage to skin.
Even the most sensitive of skin types are in safe hands with Earth To Earth Organics. This is kind and gentle skincare, which keeps your skin naturally glowing and environmental impact down to a minimum.
Earth To Earth Organics are all about simple ingredients, backed by a belief in the power of nature to heal our skin, minds and bodies. Everything is handmade in small batches and personally tested on the Earth To Earth Organics team.
More than just ethically sourcing their ingredients, Earth To Earth Organics’ green-fingered founders have got into growing their own. Catch them digging, sowing and harvesting on their land at Earth To Earth Organics HQ in Wales. Carefully nurturing the soil ensures there’s lots of natural goodness in the plants and as a result, in their products.
Alongside growing a lovely bunch of plants on their Welsh patch, Earth To Earth Organics is supporting critical reforestation projects further afield. Through a partnership with One Tree Planted, they plant trees in places affected by deforestation with every order.
Efforts to be good to the planet extend to their packaging too, which is 95% plastic-free. In the studio, the Earth To Earth Organics team are obsessed with recycling and upcycling, reusing whatever they can down to tiny scraps of paper.
We think everyone should have a pot of their signature Magic Body Butter at home. Meanwhile, the gift sets are ideal for anyone who deserves some restorative downtime.