Goodwash use essential oils of Lavender and Rose Geranium which work together to naturally cleanse, heal and hydrate your skin, whilst the Aloe Vera, Vitamin C+ E and natural oils of Olive and Almond Oil work on the skins elasticity to provide anti- ageing benefits.
- 99% Natural. FREE from Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, SLES. This product is not tested on animals.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cocamidopropyl betaine (an organic compound from coconut oil), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (from coco-nut and palm oils, conforms to ecocert’s natural and organic cosmetic standard and is 100% of natural origin) Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (a salt produced by the breaking down of caffeine), Aloe Barbadensis (pure aloe vera leaf juice), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (pure aromatherapy lavender oil, Pogostemon Cablin (patchouli oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (pure aromatherapy rose geranium oil), Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyl Glycerin (preservative).
This product is not tested on Animals
About The Goodwash Company
Goodwash products are sourced from only the very finest natural ingredients from our land and sea. Their cruelty free products boast an abundance of natural health benefits that will leave your hair, body and soul feeling totally replenished, even their woof wash will leave the significant animal in your life smelling ‘totally lysh’ and all ready for cwtches.
They are a Welsh social enterprise giving 100% of our profit to local projects that improve the lives of animals and people
THE GOOD WASH MODEL:
- Create jobs, employing people at risk of poverty on a living wage.
- Sell luxury, Welsh wash brand, with natural ingredients from the land and sea
- All profits go to the Goodwash foundation to fund projects that improve the lives of animals and people
- Help cultivate a conscious consumer movement
- Provide solutions for those wanting to do more, e.g volunteering and fundraising with a difference