The Rare Tea Gift Collection - The Rare Tea Gift Collection
This collection takes you through the full spectrum of our rare tea through to our superlative herbal infusions.
Explore White, Green, Oolong, Black, some of our best blends and Wild Rooibos and Chamomile for when you’ve over done it on the caffeine.
Each collection set includes every single one of of our retail tins!
- 1 x 50g tin of Speedy Breakfast
- 1 x 25g tin of Chinese Whole Leaf Green Tea
- 1 x 25g tin of Silver Tip Jasmine White Tea
- 1 x 50g tin of South African Wild Rooibos
- 1 x 50g tin of Rare Earl Grey
- 1 x 50g tin of RAFA Tea for Heroes English Breakfast
- 1 x 25g tin of Silver Tip White Tea
- 1 x 25g tin of Whole Chamomile Flowers
- 1 x 25g tin of Green Tea & Mint
- 1 x 50g tin of Rare Masala Chai
- 1 x 50g tin of Chinese Iron Goddess Oolong
- 1 x 25g tin of Lemon Blend
- 1 x 50g tin of Single Estate Lost Malawi English Breakfast
- 1 x 50g tin of Sikkim Second Flush Muscatel Black Tea
- 1 x 30g tin of Himalayan Ginger & Lemongrass
Fill your pot with the all-round good teas from the Rare Tea Company, curators of fine tea from across the globe.
There’s a lot that has to happen for Rare Tea Company to class a tea as “good.” Firstly, exceptional taste is a must and they personally search out tea gardens and farmers delivering remarkable flavours.
Next, the tea must be grown using organic, sustainable methods. There are no pesticides or herbicides on any of their supplier farms. Their packaging is just as green too – free from the bleaches, glue and microplastics often used by other brands.
What’s more, the Rare Tea Company will only work with farms where workers are treated fairly and responsibly. And they also cut out the middleman, working directly with their farmers, which keeps the value of the tea where it belongs – with the people who grow it.