Nemi teas are a London-based tea company offering a variety of whole leaf tea blends as loose tea and in biodegradable tea pyramids along with a Chai Syrup for chai lattes, iced teas and chai cocktails!
They are strong believers in creating positive change through business and provide employment to refugees to help them better integrate in the UK. They employ refugees to run tea stalls across London food markets, festivals, events and conferences which allows refugees to boost their English skills, regain confidence and work on skills required to enter the UK job market. They also employ them within our business to perform commercial roles including sales & marketing, events, packaging and distribution.
They are solely impact driven and re-invest more than 50% of our profits back into our enterprise to help us achieve our social-impact goals.
Place a tea spoon per person into a tea cup, add freshly drawn boiling water and brew for five minutes. Add milk and sugar according to taste.
Place a teabag into a tea cup, add freshly drawn boiling water and brew for 3-5 minutes according to your preferred strength. Serve black or add milk and sugar according to taste.
- English Breakfast – Fairtrade Assam black tea.
- Earl Grey – Nilgiri black tea, Natural Bergamot flavouring, Cornflower
- Peppermint – Peppermint Leaf tea.
- Green Tea – Green sencha.
- Spicy Chai – Fairtrade Assam black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and pepper corn.
- Cardamom Chai – Fairtrade Assam black tea, green cardamom pods, pepper corn and cloves.